Heyo everyone and welcome to my page! I am a starting artist without any education or skills in that field, but practice makes perfect...so I'm doing my best and sometimes uploading something more or less finished and meaningful.
Feel free to leave a comment or fair critique!
Ich spreche auch ein wenig Deutsch, so ist es fein wenn man will mir in Deutsch schreiben
001. Real Name : it's kinda on my page, a lil altered
002. Nickname[s]: I had a lot, none deserves attention
003. Zodiac Sign : Cancer
004. Male Or Female : Male
005. Elementary : yes
006. Middle School : yes
007. High School : yes
008. Hair Color : dark blonde/bright brown/dark grey?
009. Long Or Short : If you mean hairs, short. If height, tall.
010. Loud Or Quiet : quiet
011. Sweats Or Jeans : Jeans
012. Phone Or Camera : Just for taking photos, cam is better, but I never carry it with me without a specific purpose.
013. Health Freak : lol no
014. Drink Or Smoke:
yes pls Beer once a week or a little more often, some red wine sometimes, hard alcohols - rarely. Almost never smoke cigs, but do pipe and shisha.
015. Do You Have A Crush On Someone: nope
016. Political orientation: Right in general, but depends on specific subject of discussion. Some test from facebook said I'm liberal national-democrat, so let's consider it so.
017. Piercings: no thx
018. Tattoos: nope
HAVE YOU EVER [BEEN IN]:
019. Airplane : ehm...3 times.
020. Car Accident : no
021. Fist Fight : oh yes
022. First piercing: nope
023. First Best Friend : met in 1st grade, still friends
024. First Instrument played: I did a bit of piano in school, would be good to learn it well NOW, not back then when it was kinda uninteresting.
025. First award: Won some studying-related competition in 2nd grade lol.
026. First Crush : In 2nd grade, sometimes I congratulate her with some holidays and birthday.
027. First Language: Russian
028. First Big Vacation : Jürmala, Latvia, when I was 5
029. Last Person You Talked To : my mom
030. Last Person You Texted : a colleague
031. Last Person You Watched : hmmm don't remember
032. Last Food You Ate : makaroni with tomato sauce and Swiss cheese
033. Last Movie You Watched : Vikings series
034. Last Song You listened To : Listened to this while answering xD Unheilig - Hinunter bis auf eins
35. Last Thing You Bought : Pizza, beer, potatoes, tomato paste, cheese, cola...
036. Last Person You Hugged : my mom
037. Food : Fried potato, pasta, pizza, sushi, chocolate candies, beer (no I'm not fat at all)
038. Drinks : Any quality tea, black coffee, pepsi (I liked coca-cola vanilla, but it dissapeared from our market, sadly), German beer
039. Clothing : Jeans, t-shirt, jacket over it if it's cold season of the year, mostly of dark colours.
040. Book : Various military memoirs, also Bernard Werber writes interesting stuff.
041. Colour: Green, silver, white
042. Flower : Any of them are ok, violets maybe?
043: Music : Mostly Neue Deutsche Härte, also many sorts of folk music and rock. Reggae is not bad too.
044. Movies : Of those I last watched it would definitely be Zootopia, very good one!
045. Shoes : Something demi-seasonal of M-Shoes or Ecco
046. Subjects : Astronomy in school was good, but I learned from books more than in school. In uni, business communication, international logistics, marketing, advertising, international trade, national markets.
IN THE PAST YEAR I ... :
047. [ ] Kissed In The Snow
048. [/] Celebrated Halloween
049. [ ] Had Your Heart Broken
050. [ ] Went Over The Minutes On Your Cell Phone
051. [x] Someone Questioned Your Sexual Orientation
052. [ ] Came Outta The Closet
053. [ ] Gotten Pregnant - rofl technicly impossible
054. [ ] Had An Abortion - same
055. [x] Done Something You've Regretted
056. [ ] Broke A Promise
057. [x] Kept A Secret
058. [x] Pretended To Be Happy
059. [ ] Met Someone Who Changed Your Life
060. [x] Pretended To Be Sick
061. [ ] Left The Country
062. [ ] Tried something you normally wouldn't like, and liked it.
063. [ ] Cried Over The Silliest Thing
064. [ ] Ran A Mile
065. [ ] Went To The Beach
066. [x] Stayed Single - I fail at life
067. Eating : nothing
068. Drinking : water
069. Getting Ready To : Another week of work...
070. Listening To : Unheilig stuff
071. Plans For Tomorrow/Today :
Tomorrow: Survive monday, then probably read/play/watch/listen interesting stuff xD
Today: Finish this tag and play GW2
072. Waiting For : to visit countries, get pilot license, but a light aircraft, build a family. Alternatively, get dissapointed by everything and go as volunteer to war vs islamists.
073. Want Kids : yes, definitely more than 1
074. Want To Get Married : would be good
075. Careers in mind : for medium-> long term future, bush pilot
WHICH IS BETTER ON A BOY/GIRL : --- on a girl
076. Lips Or Eyes : Eyes
077. Shorter Or Taller : Taller
078. Romantic Or Spontaneous : Can't decide on exact ratio, let it be 3/1
079. Nice Stomach Or Nice Arms : Both
080. Sensitive Or Loud : Sensitive
081. Hookup Or Relationship : Relationship
082. Troublemaker Or Hesitant : None of those
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost Glasses/Contacts : Don't use them
084. Ran Away From Home : Not exactly
085. Held A Weapon, For Self Defense : Nope, had some fun with PM and AKM-74S at target range though in 10th grade.
086. Killed Somebody : Not yet
087. Broken Someone's Heart : Maybe
088. Been Arrested : No
090. Yourself : Not much, but I'm trying to hold up.
091. Miracles : Luck - yes, was miraculously lucky a few times, miracles in standart meaning of the word - not much.
092. Love At First Sight : Maybe, not sure
093. Heaven : It's right here. We can build it and live happily like we want, but people prefer illusion because of lies of priests of all sorts. What a waste.
094. Santa Claus : Grandfather Frost I did when I was little.
096. Magic : Never seen it, who knows. Anything is possible, in theory.
097. Is There One Person You Wanna Be With, Right Now : Not actually, it's time to be alone right now.
098. Are You Seriously Happy With Where You Are, In Life : lol no way. Not at all.
099. Do You Believe In God : Everything and everyone in existence is god. Unlike human-made religion, everything that exists is real and true. In general I consider myself an agnostic.